Wednesday 6 October 2010

I am rich!

I am rich!

Recently, while I was having treatment and healing myself, I wasn’t working. Through circumstance alone, I fell through a hole in the system. Not the one about women who don’t get diagnosed because their doctors think they are “too young” for breast cancer (yep, whistled straight through that one too). I fell through the other hole, the one about sick pay, superannuation, insurance. The safety net that’s supposed to pay the bills when you’re a diligent income-earning citizen who has happened upon a period of ill health. So we made do without - for a long time. It has placed our household in what I will refer to politely as “reduced circumstances”.

So I finally started back at work. Part time hours, but it’s a pay packet every fortnight. Suddenly it seems like we have fewer dollars than ever. Partly this is due to a visit to family which we couldn't afford, but went anyway because it was The Right Thing to Do. And partly it’s because of "acceleration". In order to go back to work, I have had to activate more energy. I am pushing a bigger flow of it through the physical parts of my life than I have for some time. Money is just an expression of energy. So it’s not surprising that it’s whooshing straight through my system like a dose of salts.

But I feel rich. I look around my life and I want for nothing. OK, so I'm itching for a new lappy (I'm visualising a pink one) and I would love to upgrade my iphone. But in my very centre I know this abundance – and more - is already coming to me. Even though the dollars seem to be limited this week, I have already connected with the wave of golden incoming energy.

Too easy.

It is difficult to explain the physicality of it, but it is a sensation I feel right in my very centre, in my solar plexus. Unsurprisingly, this is the area that governs our financial relationships with the outside world. It is also one of the areas that govern creativity in the realm of ideas, thinking, learning. And writing.

I am rich in many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment