Sunday, 23 October 2016

I hope you know this too

I hope you know this too –––

I hope you know ––– I have found my anger – yes – from all those years ago – I have found my anger – I kept it hidden – I locked it away – in a deep place – I hope you know ––– I am angry – for what you did – for what you didn't do – for how you hurt me – and for your lies – the lies you told – and the lies you had me tell to hide your wrongs – I hope you know ––– you took my words – my luminous words – and filled them with poison – I hope you know ––– you violated something sacred – you stole my words from me – words were my gift – you stole them from my light – and tangled them in darkness –  I hope you know ––– I have found my anger – my deep anger – and I am finding my words – words for then and words for now – and I will speak them – and I will write them – and I will live the energy of them – when and how I choose – and I will never be silent – and – I hope you know ––– it matters not to me – or to mine – if you never hear – if you never read – if you never confront even one of my words – because they are not said or written or shared for you – and ––– my anger will burn them clean. 

No comments:

Post a Comment