Sunday 23 October 2016

I hope you know this too

I hope you know this too –––

I hope you know ––– I have found my anger – yes – from all those years ago – I have found my anger – I kept it hidden – I locked it away – in a deep place – I hope you know ––– I am angry – for what you did – for what you didn't do – for how you hurt me – and for your lies – the lies you told – and the lies you had me tell to hide your wrongs – I hope you know ––– you took my words – my luminous words – and filled them with poison – I hope you know ––– you violated something sacred – you stole my words from me – words were my gift – you stole them from my light – and tangled them in darkness   I hope you know ––– I have found my anger – my deep anger – and I am finding my words – words for then and words for now – and I will speak them – and I will write them – and I will live the energy of them – when and how I choose – and I will never be silent  and – I hope you know ––– it matters not to me  or to mine  if you never hear  if you never read  if you never confront even one of my words  because they are not said or written or shared for you – and ––– my anger will burn them clean

No comments:

Post a Comment