Thursday 24 October 2019

This may or may not be true


... but it’s overwhelmingly how I’m feeling. 

I can’t do this anymore. I can not. I didn’t agree to be exploited in this way. It is not acceptable to me to be treated in this way. I did not consent to give so much without receiving any monetary support in return. It is unacceptable that I do not have any income, allowances or monetary reimbursements to cover my operating expenses. It’s not OK that I have been prevented from accessing administrative support even though my identity and claim to such support is well known to those who are withholding it from me. I have been placed in a situation that is inherently abusive of my physical and material needs. Therefore I am being abused in this situation. A statement I made in a different context has been twisted and weaponised against me and that is not acceptable, nor is it conscionable, nor is it legal. I did not consent to this. I do not consent to being exploited in the manner in which I am currently being exploited. I withdraw any consent I may previously have given which may have been taken as permission to undergo this type of exploitation, whether specific to this situation or not. I cannot do this anymore, nor should it be expected that I would. 

I hereby state this publicly and I simultaneously reserve my right to provide no further detail about the situation I am referring to here. 

This may or may not be true, but it’s overwhelmingly how I’m feeling. 



No comments:

Post a Comment